Monday, February 22, 2010

Would A Urine Test Show Up An Sti How Long Do I Have To Wait!!?

How long do I have to wait!!? - would a urine test show up an sti

2 months have passed since my time, pregnancy tests at home is always negative, negative urine and blood tests negative. I went to a spa are a few have been easy, etc. but still no time .... Naseau feel a bit lately, frequent urination and tired ... Please see help because I went to my doctor again and she said it was likely, but I ** think lying around, I learned when I add, **, so I did not sexually transmitted diseases have been recently examined and always had my period regularly, always in the test day, I suppose, to come, and I received from the ITU to go and I had no


How long should I wait until they can find what's going on? How long can a negative pregnancy test?

3 comments:

Welcome Isabella! March 30! said...

I know it was back in the day progressed and the technology is and what is not ... But my grandmother, when she had her 6 children. That was 30 years ago, but it has happened. The doctors treated them the same as you, that if you forget your menstrual cycle and can ", etc., etc. All tests were negative, she has also. 5 months when he began to awake to the baby! He arrived with the doctor and she said the baby had come and he said he was sitting in this position, connect up the baby and the doctor said that, lol! In fact she was pregnant. It has a lot of excuses from many people. Keep Hunny is pretty terrible not to know one way or another, but I bet you can get through it. Treat your body like you are pregnant, take prenatal and take care of you. Call your doctor and ask for a complete ultrasound examination in these days, they should not have to wait until the child can start kicking! Ultrasound everything you say. An application and take no for an answer:) Good luck!

Amy K said...

Go to another doctor who sound you like you are not very good with the skills of employees. Probably not pregnant when changes in your life, or they are at all times, your body stops, things like putting more weight on it emphasizes avoiding a pregnancy. I was 6 months, not when I have gone abroad, so my friends and my family had no fixed place and changing weather conditions and I've never been pregnant.

My baby boy is Home!!! 1.20.09 said...

Other causes include a negative dilute urine proof of maturity, improper testing and ectopic pregnancy. Do you have a negative result for one or two days after your period can be as simple as the test too early. Retest again in a week, and if still negative, ask your doctor.



Post a Comment