Saturday, February 20, 2010

History Swimming Pants Do You Think This Poem Is Good?

Do you think this poem is good? - history swimming pants

My history teacher wants me to write a poem about the birthplace of four stanzas

tell me if this sounds good

My Home, Nature

Morning presents a beautiful blue sky.
I wake up with a sigh of content
In my own orange glow of the sun
Spill thrown from a window near
And I hear the birds sing
Awakening of a large dog pant

I go through the roof tree hill
Where nature is alive, but what kills man
I close my eyes in peace and harmony
If you hear a symphony of life
I fell into a deep sleep, wonderful,
The one I want to keep.

Way on the sand, the beautiful white gold
and lowered my feet into the earth,
I hear the waves on a gentle melody
Trippi, while allng on a sand dune.
A look at the sea of dark blue,
I see a fish swims by, happy and free.

Lying over a soft, white coat
Listen to the night that catches my city
I think all animals sleep
but it is rising, but also a lobster.
I hope extravagantly in a dark sky
I would like a meteor hits the right side.


We hope your well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds better: No offense.


I wake up with a sigh and meaningful content


It's gone over to the window light

Post a Comment